Thursday, April 11, 2013

Egypt Unbound the Book!

A while back I was contacted by bloggingbooks.de about the possibility of turning Egypt Unbound into a book. To begin with I was quite hesitant, as I wasn't sure if it was something that would pique people's interest, or even where to begin! Fortunately I received a great deal of support from my editor Adrian in helping me pick and choose what to compile into the book, and the final process of creating the manuscript.

The end result, after many months of back and forth and fine-tuning is Egypt Unbound, the book version! It presents a compilation of a variety of different blogs from over the years, never before seen pictures and stories, all compiled into 5 neat chapters. It ranges from recipes (of course) to my experiences in the Egypt Revolution, and offers an unparalleled look into my life and experiences in Egypt. I'm so happy to be able to have reached this stage, and cannot wait to hold the physical book in my hand :D

So check out Egypt Unbound, the book version, available now through More Books and pick up your copy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment