Friday, January 18, 2013

My Absent Mind

I haven't actually sat down to write a proper blog on here in a while, because to be quite frank I'm not quite sure what to say. Sitting every day watching the Egyptian politics unfold in front of yours eyes, you're left with this sour taste in your mouth and a complete disbelief. I frequently find myself asking "really? I mean REALLY?" and just when you think that it can't get any worse, you read about Egyptian police arresting a pigeon. O_o

Between the political sphere here, and the changing economic environment, it's just been difficult for me to sit down and pinpoint one thing in particular that I would like to comment on and blog about. But I figure I may as well as least let my jargon spill over on to the page, because who knows who may find value in it. So I will start updating the blog more regularly, and bring you the hilarious, yet utterly depressing, updates from in and around Egypt.

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment